Even though fantasy games are meant to be a competitive experience for all involved, it is important to us that our users not lose sight of the rules of fair play and good sportsmanship.
To this end, each Masters Fantasy Football Money Leagues team owner agrees that, by joining the league, they will abide by the following regulations:
- All league-related transactions will be executed with the intent of improving the owner's team and/or its standing within the league
- No owner may drop or "dump" players from their team for any reason other than improving their own team and/or its standing within the league.
- No owner will engage in any action that may be deemed to be collusive (two or more owners agreeing to make moves that benefit one team, but not the other).
- No owner will make any roster moves (including waiver claims, trade proposals, etc.) whose sole purpose is to hamper the play of other owners.
- No owner will take any action whose purpose is to, in any way, interfere with fair play in a league.
- No owner will harass or target another owner in their league. This includes, but is not limited to: League Chat, League Forum Posts, Emails, Trade Offers, Etc.
Any failure to follow all of the items listed above may result in the limitation or removal of playing privileges for the offending owner. These restrictions may include:
- The suspension of specific game privileges (trading, message board posting, etc.) for the remainder of the season.
- The suspension of ALL playing privileges for the remainder of the season.
- The complete deactivation and removal of the Masters Fantasy Football Money Leagues account.
- Any other action that Masters Fantasy Football Money Leagues, at its sole discretion, feels is necessary to restore fair play to the league.
It is the responsibility of team owners to monitor activity within their leagues. If, as an owner, you notice any suspicious or collusive activity in your league, please notify us at once so that we may investigate and take the appropriate action—if any is deemed necessary—against the offending team(s) and/or account(s).